Question: How often is it normal for males to masturbate?
It is difficult to get accurate information about males and masturbation. The expression of sexuality through masturbation differs through countries and cultures. In the West it has been estimated that about 98% of men have masturbated at some time in their lives. We don't know what happened to the other 2%.
On a day-to-day, or week-to-week basis, we know that teens and younger men do tend to masturbate more often than middle-aged or elderly men.
The range of what is considered to be 'normal' does vary. On average, masturbating two or three times a week is certainly seen as normal, but teens may masturbate 2-3 times a day.